Admission to the GULAG History Museum starts on 3 July
The GULAG History Museum begins reopening after Coronavirus. Rules for visiting the Museum during the pandemic:
1. Admission is possible only if you have e-tickets bought in advance at the Museum’s website with the date and hour of your visit specified.
2. If you haven’t bought an e-ticket in advance, it’s possible to buy it at the Museum’s ticket office only if free places for the upcoming session are available.
3. Visitors entitled to various benefits and those entitled to free admission are kindly asked to buy correspondent tickets at the Museum’s website and attend the ticket office to show a document confirming their benefit.
4. Wearing a mask in the Museum is mandatory.
5. The floors in public spaces and expositions are marked to help visitors keep the distance.
6. All surfaces in the Museum get disinfected regularly. You can buy personal protective equipment and sanitize your hands in the Museum.
7. Combined guided tours are not held temporarily. You can book an individual guided tour or a group guided tour for up to 5 persons. Call us in advance: +7 495 681-88-82.
8. All our visitors get audio guides with disposable headphones.
9. The book store stays temporarily closed.
10. All mass events (lectures, seminars, and discussions) will still be held online.
11. For inquiries, call +7 495 621-73-10.